On our website you can find our rental offers.
When you find a suitable residence, you can book it directly on the website.
Besides the rental costs, there will be a one-time deposit for cleaning and caution money.
For some extras like Internet, baby chair or pet, there is a small contribution fee.
After booking your residence, 20% of the total payment needs to be paid in advance for booking confirmation. The other 80% needs to be paid 30 days before arrival.
Before arrival, we would like to know at what time you expect to arrive at the villa. You will be welcomed at the residence and get an introduction about the villa.
At the day of arrival, you can already make an appointment for your leave.
The residence will then be checked and Casaña will refund the caution money
On the website, you can find more information and a map of the park at Policy Documents.
If you have any questions, you can look at the FAQ. If your question is not listed there, contact us by the contact form.