Huren bij Casaña

On our website you will find a variety of holiday rental homes and holiday rental villas in Mazarrón, Costa Cálida, Spain.
You can browse our offers and book immediately on our website.
1.  Find your holiday residence by browsing our offers.

2.  Detailed information about a holiday home is obtained by viewing the page of the offer, here you can read all about the rental offer and see pictures of it.

3.  To ensure that your holiday residence is available please refer to the availability calendar of each individual offer.

4.  To book please click on the book button and fill in the forms.

5.  You will immediately receive a conformation of your booking and a copy of the booking is sent to your e-mail address. The booking confirmation will contain all relevant details related to your booking such as the rental price, discounts applied, extra charges and services* to be paid if any and payment dates and details.

6.  After booking your residence we require a 20% deposit of the total balance to be paid in advance. The remaining 80% balance should be paid latest 30 days prior to your arrival. If there are less than 30 days to your arrival the full amount for the booking should be paid immediately.

7.  When you have paid the total amount for your booking you will receive a confirmation-voucher from Casaña by e-mail. The confirmation-voucher is the document that confirms the payment of the total amount of the rental and it should be shown to the person welcoming you at your rental residence.

8.  Before arrival, contact us as we would like to know at what time you expect to arrive at the villa. You will be warm welcomed and will be introduced to your residence.

9.  Before your pleasant stay in the residence or during your stay you can make an appointment for your leave. At the day that you leave the residence will be checked and Casaña will refund the caution money, with a banktransfer.

 

On our website you can find more information and a map of the park at Policy Documents. We also recommend that you read our general conditions for further details and before you make your booking.  If you have any questions visit our Frequently Asked Questions-section or if your question is not listed there contact us here.

*Besides the rental costs, there will be a mandatory one-time deposit for cleaning and caution money. For some extras like Internet, a baby chair, beach towels or bringing your pet a small fee may apply.